Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A little break from work.



I took a little break from work to wander in the yard and check the crops. They may not be large but they sure are fun to watch.

This time of year is very busy for me. I'm a network administrator for a public school district in northern Wisconsin.

August, September and October are my busiest times. Repairs, maintenance and installation of new equipment for a new school year.

I still take pictures when the opportunities arise but, after a long day with a couple hundred network devices, I find it hard to sit down at another computer to blog.

Thanks for visiting. I hope to be back with more regular post in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuses, excuses. You must learn to LOVE your computer. coldH2O

pissed off patricia said...

I agree, there is nothing better than touring the yard and watching nature's progress. Mr. Pop comes home from a hard day of being a marine biologist and grabs a beer before he does his tour. He stays out there for about a half hour just walking from plant to plant and letting the day's work and stress melt away.

We have different plants blooming at different times of the year. I can just about tell you the month by looking at the plants.

It won't be long until your birds are heading my way for the winter. I'll let you know who visits the feeders and when. Fall and Spring are my very favorite bird seasons.

Take it easy on yourself and post when the feeling hits you. I'll wait.

Spadoman said...

Missin' you Pal. Take it as easy as you can.