Sunday, November 28, 2010

Inside the windows. Post # 1001

Enjoy.

This turns out to be my 1001 post. I started this blog in October 2005. I have taken tens of thousands of photos and posted only a very small percentage of those.  The site has had 40200 visits.  I hope you have enjoyed most of those photos and the notes attached.  I hope you have seen a few that made you say wow and inspired you for a moment. I hope you have told your friend and family members about this website.

For those of you that have never seen this part of the country I hope these photos have made you add this region to your must see some day list.

For those of you that have lived here and now are worlds away I hope that these posts have made you feel like you were "home again" for a brief moment in your day.

For me I am shooting for 2000.
Bonus.. Enjoy.

 The last of the colors in bloom now. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"For those of you that have lived here and now are worlds away I hope that these posts have made you feel like you were "home again" for a brief moment in your day."

They most definitely do. Thanks.

hizzoner said...

Home again. I feel that way. I wasn't born in Ashland but it was the first real home for me and my new bride and our one and only son was born there.

I love the City and the people who live there. The pictures rebond my kinship with the City, the region and the really hearty, practical and caring people who live there.

Keep the pictures coming! And thank you.