Sunday, June 25, 2006

On the water. On the bay.


Joe the captian, fishing and sightseeing guide.



A view of the Lighthouse most never get close enough to see.

Being in the right place at right time is what usually gets me good photo opportunities. Today it got me that plus an afternoon on the bay fishing, boating, sightseeing and a little GPS navigation course.

I happen by the Washburn boat landing just as this friend was launching his boat. He asked me what I was doing. I replied taking pictures. He said want to go fishing? You don't have to ask twice...so with camera in hand I spent the afternoon out on the water fishing and snapping pictures.

Thanks Joe for the invite and the fishing trip.

1 comment:

pissed off patricia said...

Talk about getting lucky, you sure did. Sounds like and looks like a wonderful day.

I love the "B" pictures. I'm not sure I would have been still with that little green beetle guy posing on my arm. Ms Shutter is a better woman than I. :)