Friday, February 09, 2007

Unk get the gaf !!!......WHAT GAF ????


This is a tip-up. Baited and waiting for a fish to bite.


This is a "fish on" and a happy fisherman wanting me to get the gaf! Looking....looking......what gaf??.....didn't you bring one?......who ME?.......oops!


Part of the 15 minute fight it took to land this fish.


At this point the fish had been turned into the hole one more step. Reach in the water (no gaf!) and grab it and...get it on the ice!


Fish on the ice!


Get AWAY from the hole!


This is what ice fishing is all about. Him catching fish and me taking pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will have a gaf sunday.
nice picts.
thanks unk

Anonymous said...

My knowledge of fish is inversely related to my knowledge of birds. What species of fish is that? Great last photo.

Anonymous said...

BROWN TROUT

Anonymous said...

my hands got cold from looking at that last picture.....!