Thursday, March 01, 2007

Four more of the 1300 photos I took.


Proud dad of the bride.


Good job D & D Ryan is a lucky guy. P.S. So isn't Unk.


Gramma W. with grandson Ryan.


For Dianne in Georgia. Grand children.

A note: I took nearly 1300 photos on the day of the wedding Digital photography is great! Many are of people and relations I don't know. I have consolidated ALL of the unedited photos on a single CD/DVD. I will wait until Ryan and Dana are back to decide what to do with them.

If you were at the wedding and have not seen photos you might expect to see on this website It doesn't mean they are not in the original 1300. All of the photos I took are "candid" shots as the "official photographer" was getting the wedding photos. She had the hard job that day. I had fun.

For those relatives on either side who missed the wedding I would guess copies of the CD will be "available" once Ryan and Dana are back. For those who got a "preview" copy please feel free to copy the CD and pass it on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great response time. Thanks, you do great work. Dianne

Anonymous said...

OK,nice pics, but what's the weather like up there? Any pics of snow? White-outs? Frozen cardinals?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wayne....we appreciate the work (fun for you) you've done....

Denny and Devona

Anonymous said...

it felt like a celebs wedding there were more flashes going off then i've seen in a long time

thanks to all
skip