Friday, April 20, 2007

An afternoon and evening along the bay.


This porcupine was sunning itself in the afternoon sun just west of the head of the bay.


Any vantage point will work.


This adult Bald Eagle was using the high point in the bay to watch the activity.


I never tire watching these large raptors.


Moving on.


Look who's doing all the work. The women!


Look who's supervising. The men! These guys were yelling out directions from shore. Cold beer and warm fire. It's great work if you can get it.


This is why we live here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great shots--I am heading north in July to EC-we will have to try to link up-or you are always welcome to enjoy some bluegrass--

Your Repub Bro

Anonymous said...

Hi! i was wondering if itd be ok if i possibly painted your last picture in this section! its amazing! let me know :)

Shutterwi said...

Lindsey

That would be fine.

Do we know each other?

pissed off patricia said...

Porcupine! Just wild and all? I'm amazed! I don't know where I thought they lived, but now I know for sure.

Shutterwi said...

Hey POP great to "see" you.

Anonymous said...

are you being sarcastic?

im shutterwi's daughter.....

Anonymous said...

lol not your daugther im reflectionswi daughter woops!

Shutterwi said...

OH! I do know you!