Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Common Tern.


Look close at this birds what do you notice?


For those who live around water you can almost hear this bird calling.

For more information visit here.

Give up on the question above? Does this help?


Update: I asked about tern banding here is the reply I got from Ryan Brady.
The DNR has been banding the Common Terns at Tern Island for many years. Many, if not most, of the birds seen locally, esp. during late spring and summer, are banded. No colors, just aluminum bands.

Thanks Ryan!

2 comments:

coldH2O said...

You know, I was going to comment on the band, but for what purpose? The last time I guessed correctly I didn't win a damned thing you cheap east coaster!

Shutterwi said...

You have to earn "credits" before you can win. With enough credits you might be able to win a boat.