Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Out fished again with (VIDEO).

Yesterday we fished a small Catch and Release (only) lake. The lake is in Delta has great access with a nice forest road and path leading down to the lake. The water was crystal clear with lots of shoreline structure. We caught largemouth bass, bluegills and crappies.


Largemouth 1


Largemouth 2


Largemouth 3

My only claim to fame is that she caught two of the bass on a fly that I designed and tied. I'm thinking it needs to have a name. Suggestions? Be nice.



Two different varations. Both are weighted and "swim" well. The small bait fish fry are immediately attracted to it. I'm thinking I might have to tie a larger version that I could land and fillet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "Bite Me"

Shutterwi said...

That could be a contender.

Shutterwi said...

We have a vote (via email) for Hairy Potter ...it catches fish like magic.

Shutterwi said...

Also in contention (via email)

"Hairy Fodder"

Cute!