Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bayfield County WI fishing.


Somedays of fishing are just better than others. Today was great fishing out of my new boat. Caught 12 largemouth bass. Put 9 or 10 on the stringer so I could get some pictures (for Skip). All the fish were quickly returned to the lake. The largest was 19". All of the fish on the stringer were over 15".


I hooked at least one that wasn't quite ready to pose for a photo. When I set the hook I thought I might have a great photo-op ahead.  As soon as the fish saw the boat (the nice new boat) it turned tail, fins, gills and all and never slowed down. It straighten my snap swivel on the way out and returned itself to the lake.





Great evening of fishing.



It doesn't get much better than this.


Loaded and ready to go.

1 comment:

Skip said...

Very nice stringer.