Saturday, January 03, 2009

The nicest Christmas present I have ever received.

Thank you Kara. Gramma is proud of you. Your present is what Christmas is about. I will hang the original where I can see it everyday. Someday I will sit down with you and your picture and tell you about my memories of my home.



Kara this is the house that my mom, your Gramma, grew up in. This is exactly how I remember it. Someday we will sit down with this picture and I will tell you about all the great memories I have of spending time at my Gramma's house. You can still see this building at 16 Wildwood Ave. You can only see this home by looking at this piece of art. I will tell you about playing in the yard. Getting wet in the creek. Eating grapes from the grape vines. And skating on the bog in the winter.



Kara someday in not to many years (in old people time) it will be your piece of art that will contain the memories of the home at 245 Williams Street.

Love Unk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful memories. Your Gramma is my inspiration. I hope that some day, say 50+ years down the line, my grandson will say, with the fresh love I hear in your voice, that he remembers great times with his Gramma.
Best to you all, special friends.
Barb

Shutterwi said...

You are well on your way. I'm sure all of them will have great memories and a few wild tales.