Friday, January 15, 2010

Another sunny day on the bay. Windy but very enjoyable.

Well the fishing wasn't great but it was another sunny day. The wind was fairly brisk. I did manage to catch a couple more perch. I must admit it isn't the most effective way to catch supper. The two here and the two there method. Oh well eventually they will taste good.

I've included a short video. Not much to see. Two perch. A Vexilar fish finder. Notice the red/yellow area at 6 o'clock on the screen....that is bottom at about 30 ft. The flashing narrow green line (at 5:30) is the bait. Watch close for a second yellow/red line between the bottom and the bait. That is the fish. Now watch the bobber (yellow) in the hole. Watch for the quick bite.

Ok Skip give me a break I can't fish and video tape at the same time.

All the noise in the background is the wind blowing and the radio.

When I raise the camera the black tripod device is a pop-up for catching or maybe trying to catch ...or...ok it's to watch and give you something to do.

The lights on shore are lights along US 2 east of the oredock.




Yellow Perch

Parked on the bay 3/4 mile offshore



1 comment:

skip said...

Did you really think I would give you a hard time . ME NEVER. I'm thinking next weekend I'm heading inland. And I bet the chair was more comfortable than the crate.